The German parliament for the first time dedicated its annual Holocaust memorial commemoration to LGBTQ+ people who were killed or persecuted by the Nazis.
- German parliament remembers LGBTQ+ victims of the Nazis
- Dutch amend constitution to specify gay, disabled protections
- Physical attacks on American Jews and gays are increasing
- Neo-Nazi accused of murdering gay Jewish teen to stand trial
- ND bill could jail librarians over books about gender identity
- Studies find trans women have no advantage in elite sport
- 2022 was once again one of the warmest years on record
- Ocean heat shatters record again and it’s getting worse
- Exxon scientists predicted global warming 40 years ago
- It never stops: killings by US police reach record high in 2022
- Musk ordered Twitter suspension of anti-fascist researcher
- Working fewer hours is associated with higher life satisfaction
Horselips hasn’t commented, is he dead? We can only hope.