Iceland has published its action plan on LGBTQ+ issues for the years 2022 to 2025, which includes an end to discrimination for queer blood donors, training in LGBTQ+ issues for police, appropriate and unbiased healthcare and more.
- Iceland publishes robust action plan on LGBTQ+ issues
- Mexico’s most populous state votes for marriage equality
- Shooting at Slovakian queer bar has left two people dead
- Man dies in brutal stabbing outside Californian gay bar
- NYC judge rules in favour of polyamorous relationships