The 2017 World Figure Skating Championships were held in Helsinki, Finland recently and, to the surprise of pretty much nobody the free skate was dominated by Japan’s infamous shōnen-ai duo Shoma Uno & Yuzuru Hanyu.
Shoma Uno, as cute as he is talented, delivered an amazing performance once more, as it is almost expected of him at this point:
But as good as he was, it’s wasn’t quite enough because you don’t need enemies when you have friends like Yuzuru Hanyu who is in the form of his life and left no doubt about who’s in charge for now…
A fight on the floor of a men’s volleyball tournament in Japan ended with a surprise smooch between two opposing players, to the delight of their fans.
The weekend match between the teams of Sun Yamagata and Toyoda came to a halt when a referee called a foul, and Takua Takamatsu argued with Yu Yamamoto over who committed the foul. And then this happened…
After the game Takamatsu told reporters he loves Yamamoto like a little brother. Aww ☺️
- Dutch men hold hands to protest homophobia
- Finland allows same-sex marriages & adoption
- Slovenia gets marriage equality, but not adoption
- Japan allows same-sex couple to foster children
- Russia outlaws an image of Putin as a gay clown
Yuzuru Hanyu on Ice vs. off Ice
- Poor mental health among gay people raised religious
- Trump administration drops plans to protect trans kids
- Push to get more queer content into Korean schools
- Chinese gay hookup app gets state sponsored funding
- Japan to punish LGBT discrimination by public servants
- Parents make young gay people homeless at a dramatic rate
- New US attorney gen. unchanged in hostility to queer rights
- Texas judge suspends Obamacare’s transgender protections
- Trans boy, 8, kicked out of Scouts after parents complained
- Gay-themed Moonlight wins Golden Globe for best drama
Some people were a bit upset that I posted Shoma Uno the other day instead of Yuzuru Hanyu so here you go, one of his best performances in all its glory!