- Finland’s president signs marriage equality law
- Slovenia gay marriage bill passes its first hurdle
- Arkansas turns LGBT-discrimination into a law
- Oklahoma wants to punish people marrying gays
- Latvia considers gender neutral partnership law
- Kentucky senator proposes bounty on trans kids
- UK is monitoring legally privileged communication
- Scientists discover new approach to blocking H.I.V.
- Canada’s surveillance bill kills any pretence of privacy
- US drops to 49th in World Press Freedom rankings
- NSA wants backdoors into all technology companies
- US police has their own secret torture prisons now
This Wonderwear Wednesday is an odd one: it’s the first (and probably last) time that it features a guy who’s actually not that pretty. The story behind the picture was just too weird to let it pass though. Above you see a recent Calvin Klein ad featuring Justin Bieber. This one caused a bit of a controversy after a gif turned up that implied that this photo was indeed photoshopped to make Justin look better equipped than he is. You can see this gif on the side. These allegations didn’t fly with Justin’s legal team, they forced the creator of the gif to put up a statement in which he explains that, according to Bieber, the ad is not photoshopped. Justin’s trainer also chimed in, claiming that he’s well endowed for American standards.
Whatever! There’s always Ronan Parke if you want to see a cutie in Calvins ;)
“David Thibault is only 16 years old, yet somehow when he sings “Blue Christmas” by the late King of Rock and Roll, he sounds EXACTLY like him. When you listen to David, do yourself a favor and close your eyes. This Canadian teen’s voice has that same velvety smooth tone that Elvis’ fans around the world fell in love with…and believe me, it’s VERY hard to imitate!” –via Little Things
Submitted by Jordan