Some people always find a reason to hate and envy you. Even when it’s just because you get one day a year to celebrate yourself, your culture and the overcoming of many struggles. Even when people in your community, to this very day, are at risk of getting bullied into suicide, murdered, thrown into prison because of who they love. Hell, even if they can celebrate every other day of the year as theirs.
It’s not a new sentiment either, the black community for example had to listen to nonsense like “All Lives Matter” in response to their “Black Lives Matter” movement; so it wasn’t much of a surprise when #HetereosexualPrideDay started trending on social media earlier this month. Luckily sane voices were quick to respond…
“Queer Pride was not born of a need to celebrate being gay, but our right to exist without persecution. So instead of wondering why there isn’t a Straight Pride movement, be thankful you don’t need one.”
Zay Crawford felt trapped in a boy’s body at a young age. With puberty fast approaching, she got an implant that suppressed the puberty process. This is the story of one family’s journey to acceptance and understanding of their 12 year-old daughter.
- After false show of solidarity, US politicians block LGBT protections
- Bolivia approves progressive law recognizing transgender rights
- Czech court strikes down ban on gay people adopting children
- Canada finally about to tackle age of consent for anal sex
- US Msulims more gay-accepting than Evangelical Christians
- Singer Ryan Beatty says he’s proud to be a raging homosexual
- EU names Lithuania, Poland, Italy, UK as CIA torture accomplices
- Russian federation council approves far-reaching surveillance
- Brazil’s new cabinet a horror show of corruption & stupidty
- Australian commission: Military cadets raped as initiation
- Immigration’s here to stay, the UK is leaving EU over a lie
- UK scientists face an uncertain future after Brexit vote